Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:22 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Sister Princess
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
My family friend and her sister want a Sister Princess DVD for their birthday on saturday. First of all, I don't know where it is located (I live in Ontario, Canada btw) and I'm not sure if the anime is appropriate. I have heard things about this anime (Positive feedback.) but I just want to make sure that this anime is appropriate for 11 year olds.

Can anyone give me a basic summary of the series, the location of where to find it and if it's appropriate or not?

_________________
Image
Set by Medli


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited