Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:56 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: The Final Stronghold
...I have had to create my own birthday thread. I'm 14 today and nobody remembered. :(

Just kidding, I'm not sad. In fact, I'm unusually cheerful today. Well, happy birthday to me :D

_________________
Image

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:56 pm
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/cookiehammy
Location: Right here, I think.
I had to too. Don't worry. :)

Happy birthday Tyma, on this special, special day. :D

*overloads with cake*

_________________
Image
|| Set // WIS < 33 ||


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm
ICQ: 279147659
Website: http://fiddelysquat.deviantart.com
Happy birthday, Tyma! Check your neomails. ;) (Oh, BTW, I posted my own last year)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 939
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/_glamourgraphix
Location: Manitoba, Canada
You could have just beaten everyone too it. :P Silly Tyma.
Happy Birthday hun. :) Hope your days been great.

_________________
Image
Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
Heh, happy birthday *throws cake* Heh :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:40 am
Website: http://crewwolf.deviantart.com/
Location: Hole in the Universe, NC
Happy birfday! *throws and sticks cake to the ceiling*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Happy Birthday Tymaporer *mails you internet happiness happiness*


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:25 am
Location: Massachusetts
Happy Birthday ^_^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
**gives you an itchy pink sweater**

(What? I'm your grandmother, I have to give you crappy gifts, it's the law.)

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
I never had to post one because no one would have cared. xD

It's on 8 November. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:35 pm
Location: New England
Happy birthday! You're now older than me again. :)
(Don't worry about starting your own topic, the only reason I didn't do my own this year is that I forced Base to start one for me... lol)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1307
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:09 pm
Website: http://www.insanitee.org
Yahoo Messenger: starlett200272
Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Happy Birthday!!! *gives the Magic Birthday Thread Starter Kit* It includes all party favors, and candy, and confetti... confetti's shiny... *starts talking about shiny things*

Anyway, Happy Birthday again!

Yes, I really do go off on random tangents about shiny objects... My friends say that they can hold a spoon in front of my eyes, and I'll be happy...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
It's all good. :) I had to start my own last year. :)

Happy birthday! :) I hope you have a great day. :)

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
I offer my condolences on the loss of your great-aunt Myr... *checks post* Oops...

Happy Birthday! Have lots of fun, and if you don't like the cake you can always throw it in someone's face!

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:56 pm
Yahoo Messenger: lil_pumpkin82
Happy birthday.

Feel honoured.Because usually I see birthday topics and skip over them completely... But come on.. Its you!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited